- Hydrating hand cream: Give your hands the break they deserve with this soothing 99.9 Percent naturally moisturising Burt’s Bees hand cream that softens cracked, rough skin
- Moisturiser cream: This all natural hydrating lotion for dry hands can keep more than your palms soft and smooth use this soothing almond cream on elbows, knees and feet
- Natural hand lotion: Sweet almond oil, vitamin E and conditioning beeswax smooth rough, cracked skin in this 99.9 Percent natural hydrating hand cream
- Scented hand cream: This soothing hand cream will soften your palms, keeping your hands smelling fresh with a natural, nutty almond scent
- Dry skin lotion: This deeply moisturising 99.9 Percent natural hand cream absorbs quickly to instantly soften rough, dry hands and palms
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and without animal testing
Highly emollient, classic Burt’s Bees almond and milk hand cream keeps your hands soft and smooth. This jar of hand cream contains sweet almond oil and vitamin E to hydrate dry hands, while beeswax seals and conditions your skin. Massage into hands as needed and enjoy the all-natural, nutty almond scent. This jar of 99 per cent natural hand moisturiser contains no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS so you can feel good about using it.
prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, fragrance (natural fragrance), citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, tocopherol, nonfat dry milk, carrageenan, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, stearic acid, glucose, sodium borate, sodium chloride, citric acid, sucrose, lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, potassium iodide, potassium thiocyanate, linalool.
About Burt's Bees
It’s your typical BEEKEEPER meets ARTIST STORY – It began in Maine about 30 years ago. Burt the Beekeeper was happily selling honey from the back of his truck. But fate had other ideas for the bearded hero when he met Roxanne Quimby. Burt and Roxanne hit it off and before long she was making candles with unused wax from Burt’s beehives. From those original candles, to the iconic Beeswax Lip Balm, to over 180 products — Burt’s Bees has been guided by a single principle: Nature has the best answers.
No parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and no animal testing.
Safe, effective, natural and nurturing Baby Bee products are made for mum’s peace-of-mind. You can rest assured you’re giving your little bubba a gentle, soothing start to life, just as nature intended.
Ingredients like Buttermilk to keep baby’s skin moisturised, Beeswax to help lock in moisture, Shea Butter to soften dry skin, Aloe Vera to soothe and Coconut Oil to help nurture sensitive skin. And all their products are made with 100% natural fragrances. So even that heavenly ‘baby smell’ is all natural.
You’ll never see anything they make with phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, SLS, or formaldehyde-releasing preservatives because they know those aren’t what’s best for your little bubba’s delicate skin.
Why We Love It
We all need a bit of pampering when pregnant – put your feet up (into the hands of your partner) and get them to give you a foot and leg massage with this light and natural creme.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery – Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4
Usually delivered within 4-5 working days.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
Next-day Delivery – £6
Order by 2pm for next-day delivery. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
If you order later than 2pm, but need it the next day give us a call and we will do our best to help.
International delivery (outside of the UK)
Please contact us and we can advise you accordingly.
Return orders to us within 30 days of the date of purchase. If you are outside of this period, contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will refund the product price and the original delivery cost (unless you are returning only part of the order).
Click here for full returns information.