Baby Hug is the new and unique 4-in-1 solution to manage your baby routine, covering all your needs: it’s a comfy crib, a recliner from birth, a convenient highchair and turns into child’s first chair from 6 months onward.
- When in recliner configuration, it can used from birth thanks to the soft, washable and removable reducer
- In highchair configuration it can be easily attached to any table thanks to the 4 wheels and adjustable height so you and baby can enjoy family meals together as soon as possible
- When in first chair configuration from 6 months onward, you can easily recline the backrest to provide maximum comfort to your baby
- It’s extremely versatile too: by pressing the pedal you can decide the perfect height for your baby, while the 4 braked wheels make easy to move around the house… your baby can follow you everywhere
- Includes a toy bar to entertain your baby with sounds, lights and toys
- Suitable from birth
Chicco was founded in 1958 by Cavaliere del Lavoro Pietro Catelli who wanted to celebrate the birth of his first son Enrico, affectionately known as “Chicco”. On his death in 2006, the company passed into the hands of his three children Enrico, Michele and Francesca who continued to expand it worldwide by opening new branches in India, Russia, Mexico and Poland. Since May 2013, the role of Managing Director has been held by Claudio De Conto.
Why We Love It
Love this concept, Chicco’s latest innovative idea is great and super practical
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery – Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4
Usually delivered within 10 working days.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
There is no Next-day Delivery on this Item.
International delivery (outside of the UK)
Please contact us and we can advise you accordingly.
Return orders to us within 30 days of the date of purchase.If you are outside of this period, contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will refund the product price and the original delivery cost (unless you are returning only part of the order).
Click here for full returns information.