- Hands-free design – clever neckpiece means your hands are free for bathing, lifting and safe snuggling
- Long and luxurious – cocoons and cuddles baby quickly dry, protects you from getting wet
- Pure unbleached cotton and natural bamboo fibre. The bamboo makes is superabsorbent, antibacterial, and it stays beautifully soft after washing.
- Safe and secure – makes bathing a stress-free, natural, bonding time
- Silky soft, highly absorbent and fast drying
- Unique double-layer system with hood – draws water away from baby’s skin and hair
- Since appearing on Dragons’ Den in 2007, the Cuddledry has become a baby bathtime must-have.
- It has won over 20 awards for making life easier for new parents.
- Makes a perfect new baby gift
Described by parents as “fantastically simple yet brilliant”, the award-winning Cuddledry baby towel takes the stress out of baby bathtime. If you’ve ever struggled to lift a slippery baby from the bath and into a towel before they get chilly you will appreciate just what a juggling act it can be! A Cuddledry towel has become a must-have for new parents, so they have one less thing to worry about with a new baby, and bathtime can become a lovely, bonding time.
Cuddledry has gone global – but Helen Wooldridge and Polly Marsh, two long-term friends, now working mums, conceived the original idea. Their first product was the Cuddledry baby apron bath towel – now a multiple award-winner and a ‘must-have’ for all new mums and dads.
Like all new parents, Helen and Polly’s own experience was that learning how to take care of your newborn was stressful enough, without the extra slippery problems associated with getting your precious wriggling baby safely out of the bath!
Helen and Polly have not stopped there. As their own children have grown up the Cuddledry product range has grown. Everything you need to help you create a magical bathtime, every time.
Why We Love It
We love how super soft this towel is, and how cute our baby looks in it! Practical, luxurious….well, the awards say it all!
It is of a better quality than other similar products we have seen on the market.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery – Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4
Usually delivered within 4-5 working days.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
Next-day Delivery – £6
Order by 2pm for next-day delivery. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
If you order later than 2pm, but need it the next day give us a call and we will do our best to help.
International delivery (outside of the UK)
Please contact us and we can advise you accordingly.
Return orders to us within 30 days of the date of purchase. If you are outside of this period, contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will refund the product price and the original delivery cost (unless you are returning only part of the order).
Click here for full returns information.