The finest natural botanicals and two premium glasses in the ultimate gift set for gin lovers.
They will experiment with star anise, juniper berries and hibiscus flowers to perfect their new favourite gin and tonic recipe.
- Juniper berries. 30g. These are the main flavour in gin. Float a few in your drink to enhance the flavour.
- Star Anise. 30g. These intriguing star-shaped seed pods add an interesting twist to the flavour of your drink. Refreshing with a hint of aniseed.
- Hibiscus flowers. 30g. Fruity in flavour with a floral hue. A pinch of hibiscus and any clear drink becomes instantly Instagram-worthy.
- 2 G&T glasses. The perfect size, shape and weight for a classic G&T.
- 2 Stirrers. When you add extra botanicals to your drink (particularly hibiscus), a quick stir is all you need to completely transform the flavour.
- 2 Coasters. Made from cork and printed with the reassuring message “you deserve this”.
- Notebook. For the gin connoisseur. They can take precise notes with measurements of their favourite mixtures.
- Pencil. You can’t make notes without one. It comes with a rubber for those inevitable drink-induced mistakes.
About Men's Society
Written by Men’s Society themselves:
It was 2008. I was living in London doing a very sensible corporate job. When Bella walked into the office and changed the game forever. A girl can do that to a guy.
Like most relationships in their early stages there was a fair bit of showing off, trying to outdo each other with little gifts. Only Bella was annoyingly good at it.
These gifts ranged from persuading the pizza guy to write ‘get well soon Hottie’ onto the box when I was too ill to leave my flat, a custom made bright yellow umbrella – to stand out against a sea of black ones – to the perfect little grooming kit to accompany a surprise weekend away to Berlin; Bella always nailed it. Which got us thinking… and in 2012 Men’s Society was born and we put Bella’s gifting skills into action full time.
Like a lot of businesses, ours was founded and created at the kitchen table. Ambitions were dreamt around it, ideas sketched on it and product made at it. The business has grown (along with our family) and we now work with some of the top retailers in the world but we still make everything by hand, in Britain and we’re super proud of that. Although we may have out grown our original table, we still hold the same dreams, drive and attention to detail that we had at that kitchen table all those years ago
Why We Love it
These guys are got it right! Its always hard to get men presents but this hits the spot!
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery – Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4
Usually delivered within 4-5 working days.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
Next-day Delivery – £8
Order by 2pm for next-day delivery.Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
If you order later than 2pm, but need it the next day give us a call and we will do our best to help.
International delivery (outside of the UK)
Please contact us and we can advise you accordingly.
Return orders to us within 30 days of the date of purchase.If you are outside of this period, contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will refund the product price and the original delivery cost (unless you are returning only part of the order).
Click here for full returns information.