- Group 2 and 3
- Suitable from 15kg to 36kg, (approximately 3.5 to 12 years)
- Isofix compatible
Meet i-Traver, the travel light, travel strong i-Size booster car seat from Joie Baby. Both your child and your mind can rest secure thanks to the i-Size safety upgrades proven by the most up-to-date safety tests, like exclusive side-impact certification and extra firm Isofix plus belt install. The car seat is designed with three layers of protection that will ensure every adventure stays on the safe side with exclusive Tri-Protect™ headrest featuring Intelli-Fit™ memory foam designed for optimal security.
Proactive protect – there’s safety on all sides, with Guard Surround Safety™ side impact protection panels that offer extra energy absorption. Fixed outward on the exterior of the seat, they absorb the force of impact before it reaches your precious passenger.
Quick fit headrest – whether your child has grown overnight or you’re transporting travellers of different sizes, the 10-position headrest adjusts with just one hand to quickly match passengers of varying heights with the perfect fit.
Easy to install, the seat is produced with super-strength steel, Isofix connectors that keep a tight grip on safety by locking the booster firmly to your vehicle’s anchor points. The seat will stick securely in place, no matter the bumps your adventure may encounter. Colour coded guides clear the path to simple and intuitive buckle up with a 3-point seat belt, so you’re safely on the road in a snap.
- Suitable forward facing from 100-150 cm utilising 3-point vehicle belt with or without Isofix
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels add extra layers of side impact protection
- Adjustable Isofix connectors are engineered with high strength steel and lock seat to vehicle anchor points
- One-hand, 10-position height-adjustable headrest accommodates growing kids
- 3-position AutoAdjust™ seat depth for growing legs
- Lightweight and easily transferrable from vehicle to vehicle
- From 100-135 cm, three i-Size boosters can be installed side by side in the second row of an i-Size vehicle
- Well-marked belt guides clear the path for simple and intuitive installation
- Removable, machine washable covers
- Padded armrests
- Plush knit fabrics
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
CAR SEAT GROUPS:
|Group||Child’s weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.