- Suitable for 2yrs+
- Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 9cm
- Scenario and role play toy encourages creative imagination, social and language development
- Can be played interactively, this develops turn taking skills as well social interaction
- 6 segments per set – being able to add and take away parts of product encourages counting practice
- Made from durable, sustainable rubberwood, this allows long lasting fun, whilst caring for our planet
- Safe toy – Decorated with non-toxic paints and tested to the highest safety standards
- Ideal with the Le Toy Van Mixer
- Box contains: 1x Cake with 6 velcro segments, 1x Cake slice, 1x Strawberry decoration, 6 Candles
Happy Birthday! Cut the cake into 6 segments using the cake slice complete with 6 candles. Cut-out doily on back of gift box.
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 24 months
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
All descriptions have been taken from the manufacturer’s website, and my little Bubba takes no liability for any incorrect description.
About Le Toy Van
A small but big-hearted family company. We believe childhood should be enjoyed to the full. That’s why we’ve been making imaginative wooden toys, designed in Great Britain with a touch of French je ne sais quoi, since 1995. Ethically made from sustainable tactile materials, our toys encourage creative long lasting play and quickly become well-loved family favourites. Our uniquely designed, multi-award winning, hand finished toys are a true investment in play, for generations to come.
We use and replant a by-product of the rubber industry, Rubberwood, which we, amongst other woods, recycle into wonderful, eco-friendly, high-quality wooden toys.
Le Toy Van toys are developed in the United Kingdom by the highly experienced in-house creative team. All toys are designed to comply with the rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards.
The in-house and on-site quality team ensure the delivery of a consistent high standard product Le Toy Van is acclaimed for.
Le Toy Van toys are ethically made by our trusted partners and validated by the ICTI & ISO 9001 seal of Approval. With a reputation to uphold, there are rigorous comprehensive quality, safety and sustainability programmes & certification in place. Using natural materials, including replenishable legal quality smooth rubber-wood and an array of techniques from hand screen printing to water staining, these detailed hand-finished toys are unique and loved by little hands.
Why we love it
Eco-friendly, really high quality toys which are fantastic for children to play with. We love that they are a British brand developed in the UK, and their focus is on being eco-friendly.
Delivery and Returns
Click here for shipping information
Return orders to us within 30 days of the date of purchase. If you are outside of this period, contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will refund the product price and the original delivery cost (unless you are returning only part of the order).
Click here for full returns information.