For mums who need that extra bottle in half the time.
This portable double electric breast pump with 2-Phase Expression technology is ideal, whether you’re aiming to maintain your supply, need help coping with issues affecting your breastfeeding, or simply want more time with your baby and less time expressing.
- Shaped around you – Every mum is different. Your breast shape is unique and can change throughout your breastfeeding journey. With our new PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield, you can easily adapt the way your Medela breast pump fits to help you find the most comfortable, effective, position to express.
- More milk with a higher energy content in half the time – Our research shows that the unique combination of double pumping with Medela 2-Phase Expression® technology delivers more milk with a higher energy content than expressing from each breast in turn.
- A more natural pumping experience3,4 – When your baby latches on, he sucks quickly at first to start the milk flow, then more slowly to feed. Medela 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics these instinctive rhythms for a more natural-feeling and comfortable pumping experience.
- 1 x Swing Maxi motor unit
- 1 x mains adapter
- 2 x 150 ml bottle with lid
- 2 x bottle stand
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex™ connector
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 21 mm
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 24 mm
- 1 x IFU Swing Flex™/Swing maxi Flex™
- 1 x Quick Card
Medela was founded in 1961 by Olle Larsson and is today a trusted global authority and pioneering leader in breastfeeding products and medical vacuum technology. The brand is proud to attribute its DNA to research, prioritising investment in fundamental studies together with global key opinion leaders, leading scientists, medical professionals and universities. Its products are developed with this knowledge and brought to market with the backing of the latest lactation research and white papers.
Within the UK, Medela is the No.1 breast feeding brand with a 34% market share in retail and representing a 78% market share within UK hospitals. Its reputation, practical and tailored products alongside effective packaging offer a strong asset to independent retailers.
The Medela product range is now exclusively accessible to the independent baby and nursery trade sector at Baby Brands Direct. The product range falls into 5 key categories: intimate apparel (maternity and nursing bras), breastfeeding support (nipple cream and shields), pumping (breast pumps), breast milk management (storing, cleaning and sterilising) and feeding (bottles and teats).
Why We Love it
Not sure about you, but when I had my little one, I found pumping quite invasive, and long, this is really powerful and ideal for increasing your supply.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery – Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4
Usually delivered within 4-5 working days.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
Next-day Delivery – £8
Order by 2pm for next-day delivery. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
If you order later than 2pm, but need it the next day give us a call and we will do our best to help.
International delivery (outside of the UK)
Please contact us and we can advise you accordingly.
Return orders to us within 30 days of the date of purchase. If you are outside of this period, contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will refund the product price and the original delivery cost (unless you are returning only part of the order).
Click here for full returns information.