We love this basic skills board, which teaches pre-schoolers excellent skills to aid independence, and increase motor abilities.
This wooden bear is always smiling, but he’s happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed won’t be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, removable wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
This developmental toy helps to teach children multiple individual activities by assembling the puzzles. It helps to develop additional life skills such as manual dexterity, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination. It also encourages kids to combat hurdles and develop problem-solving skills. Children can learn to tie bows and knots in a fun and educational way. This Basic Skills Board is an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 5 years. Add the Melissa and Doug Wooden Latches Board to round out the pretend play experience and to give kids an engaging option for screen-free fun.
For more than 30 years, Melissa and Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News in the US called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
- BASIC SKILLS DEVELOPMENTAL TOY: The Melissa and Doug Basic Skills Board includes a buckle (beltand seat belt), button, lace,and snap, which allow children to tieand zip their way into independent dressing skills.
- IDEAL FOR PRACTICING FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Our Melissa & Doug life skills toys help kids from 3 to 5 years old develop and strengthen fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- GREAT GIFT FOR KIDS 3 TO 5: This Basic Skills Board is an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 5 years. Add the Melissa & Doug Wooden Latches Board to round out the pretend play experience and to give kids an engaging option for screen-free fun.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News in the US called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
All sizes are as accurate as possible and all images are accurate at time of publication. Please note that small variations and modifications may be made by manufacturers without notice.
Our Recommended Age: 3+
Age Range Description: 3-16 years
Item dimensions LxWxH: 15.5 x 11.6 x 0.6cm
Number of pieces: 15
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Warning: Toy inside. Adult supervision recommended