This toy box is the perfect gift for a 10-18m baby. The 5 products inside the box have been selected carefully and each item focuses on learning/sensory related skills. Please see below for a detailed outline of each item:
1 x Block Puzzle – Farm Animals Lanka Kade Fair Trade Tray
- Made up of 4 individual cubes and a wooden storage tray
- has a cow, sheep, pig, horse, goat and dog depicted on the 6 sides
- Suitable from 10 months +.
1 x Little Learning Hungry Caterpillar Library
- Ideal for little hands to hold, the sturdy board book pages are durable enough to withstand the rough and tumble of toddlers. and grab to help improve motor skills, crinkle sounds awaken baby’s auditory awareness, Bright bold colours and patterns stimulate baby’s vision.
- Each book is filled with Eric Carle’s much-loved collage art and large, simple text.
- Suitable from 1 year +.
1 x Spot Loves Bedtime / Spot Goes to the Farm
- Join Spot and Mum in their search for Teddy around the house for the perfect bedtime read/Dad wants to show Spot the baby animals, but it looks as though they’re hiding! Will Spot and Dad be able to find them?
- Toddlers will love discovering different farm animals in this classic picture book. With fun flaps to train fine motor skills and an adventure to encourage curiosity and exploration, this is great for early learning and play.
- Suitable from 1 year +
1 x Bubble Magic Bubbles 60ml
1 x Lion 1 – 5 Jigsaw/ Tiger 1 – 5 Jigsaw/Elephant 1 – 5 Jigsaw
- Made up of five jigsaw pieces
- Super chunky – this puzzle is 25mm thick and can freestand once complete
- Suitable from 10 months +.
my little Bubba was created because when Sagar and Shreena became pregnant, they realised that the amount of choice in the shops was overwhelming, which meant that it was so easy to waste time and money on items which wouldn’t be used or be useful post birth.
If only there was a company which did the research, which limited the choice to two or three items, and which made sure that the items were useful for parents. And so, my little Bubba was was born – it is named after our little one (we call her “little bubba”) and we hope that we can help parents out there to buy things within their budget which will be useful for them.
After getting on board many high street brands and parent-innovated products, Sagar and Shreena realised that the same problem existed in the gifts market – gift boxes were expensive, but contained only cute and cuddly items which would not actually be useful for the parents that received them, thereby wasting the gifter’s money, and taking up space for the person receiving the gift. my little Bubba expanded into gift boxes containing practical and useful items – looking beautiful but containing products which parents will enjoy using.
Why We Love it
These items have been carefully handpicked and focus on a different aspect of learning and development. At this young age they are not able to sit up fully so these toys are suitable for holding or hung on the pushchair or playing mat. They are bright and colourful to attract their attention.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery – Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4
Usually delivered within 4-5 working days.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
Next-day Delivery – £6
Order by 2pm for next-day delivery.Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
If you order later than 2pm, but need it the next day give us a call and we will do our best to help.
International delivery (outside of the UK)
Please contact us and we can advise you accordingly.
Return orders to us within 30 days of the date of purchase.If you are outside of this period, contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will refund the product price and the original delivery cost (unless you are returning only part of the order).
Click here for full returns information.