- 100% natural
- No need to remove before feeding
- Please store this 100% natural product at room temperature
- Safe for use during pregnancy and beyond and on baby from day one
Perfect for mum and baby, this midwife-developed nipple balm is 100% natural, made with exceptionally pure medical grade lanolin and can help soothe breastfeeding pain.
With breastfeeding mums in mind, the one hand applicator makes applying the easy-glide balm hassle-free and there’s no need to remove before feeding. No Harm Nipple Balm is safe for use during pregnancy and beyond, as well as on your baby from day one to help reduce soreness, promote healing and repair cracked skin.
- Medical grade Lanolin, Coconut Oil – Cocus Nucifera Oil, Sweet Almond Oil – Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
About My Expert Midwife
The My Expert Midwife team combines the knowledge and experience of Lesley Gilchrist – registered, practising midwife with experience of private and NHS provision, media midwifery expert and ‘One Born Every Minute’ TV personality – and Claire Charlton – pre, post-natal and baby massage specialist.
Both mums to two children – with direct experience of difficulties following childbirth – Claire met Lesley whilst looking for a more positive birth experience with her second child. As well as becoming firm friends, they quickly realised that they shared a joint passion – along with sport and family life – for educating women about the reality and side effects of becoming a mum. After identifying a need, as well as a gap in the market, Claire and Lesley have spent three years developing a practical solution to the taboos that surround pregnancy, childbirth and beyond. My Expert Midwife was born.
Lesley’s EXPERT experience:
- MSc in Clinical Research Methods (the effects and treatment of birth trauma, anxiety and depression)
- Dip HE Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Midwifery Studies
- Post Graduate practitioner in Newborn Examination
- Registered Midwife, Nursing & Midwifery Council
- Registered with Independent Midwives U.K.
- Registered hypnobirthing teacher
Claire’s EXPERT experience
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage
- APNT Well Mother Massage & Pregnancy Diploma
- Baby Massage Instructor
- Post Graduate Diploma in Oncology Massage
- Paediatric First Aid
- Registered member of the CThA
Why We Love It
We have not seen any other products in the market like this. It helps all women post labour, which is a time when everyone’s focus is on the baby, but when the mum needs her own help as well. The range is great, and the experience that the founders bring make this an excellent product.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery – Free on orders over £50, otherwise £1.50
Usually delivered within 4-5 working days.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
Next-day Delivery – £8
Order by 2pm for next-day delivery. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
If you order later than 2pm, but need it the next day give us a call and we will do our best to help.
International delivery (outside of the UK)
Please contact us and we can advise you accordingly.
Return orders to us within 30 days of the date of purchase. If you are outside of this period, contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will refund the product price and the original delivery cost (unless you are returning only part of the order).
Click here for full returns information.