- Spritz for Bits helps to provide instant relief during episiotomy recovery, post-delivery discomfort and pain caused by perineal tears, stitches after birth, bruising, swelling and stretching during childbirth
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal and pain relieving
- Spritz for Bits can also be used on surgical wounds, such as caesarean sections and episiotomies to soothe pain, irritation and bruising
Its unique formula complete with multi-directional spray allows easy, no fuss, application to the perineum/anal area, immediately after birth, or to surgical wounds after the dressing has been removed.
Made with soothing lavender oil to ease soreness, tea tree oil, reported to have antibacterial properties and witch hazel, known for its ability to reduce swelling and bruising, Spritz for Bits is a hospital bag essential. Even the preservative is a natural, vegetable based product, known for its antibacterial and anti fungal properties, and can be found under ‘parfum’ (not to be confused with synthetic fragrance, ‘perfume’) in the ingredients list. This is known to be one of the most natural and non-irritant preservatives, making sure that the spritz is only soothing.
Water – Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (natural, vegetable preservative), Vitamin E , Witch hazel – Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Tea Tree Oil – Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Lavender Oil – Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Linalool, Alcohol Denat., Limonene, Geraniol
About My Expert Midwife
The My Expert Midwife team combines the knowledge and experience of Lesley Gilchrist – registered, practising midwife with experience of private and NHS provision, media midwifery expert and ‘One Born Every Minute’ TV personality – and Claire Charlton – pre, post-natal and baby massage specialist.
Both mums to two children – with direct experience of difficulties following childbirth – Claire met Lesley whilst looking for a more positive birth experience with her second child. As well as becoming firm friends, they quickly realised that they shared a joint passion – along with sport and family life – for educating women about the reality and side effects of becoming a mum. After identifying a need, as well as a gap in the market, Claire and Lesley have spent three years developing a practical solution to the taboos that surround pregnancy, childbirth and beyond. My Expert Midwife was born.
Lesley’s EXPERT experience:
- MSc in Clinical Research Methods (the effects and treatment of birth trauma, anxiety and depression)
- Dip HE Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Midwifery Studies
- Post Graduate practitioner in Newborn Examination
- Registered Midwife, Nursing & Midwifery Council
- Registered with Independent Midwives U.K.
- Registered hypnobirthing teacher
Claire’s EXPERT experience
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage
- APNT Well Mother Massage & Pregnancy Diploma
- Baby Massage Instructor
- Post Graduate Diploma in Oncology Massage
- Paediatric First Aid
- Registered member of the CThA
Why We Love It
We have not seen any other products in the market like this. It helps all women post labour, which is a time when everyone’s focus is on the baby, but when the mum needs her own help as well. The range is great, and the experience that the founders bring make this an excellent product.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery – Free on orders over £50, otherwise £1.50
Usually delivered within 4-5 working days.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
Next-day Delivery – £8
Order by 2pm for next-day delivery. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
If you order later than 2pm, but need it the next day give us a call and we will do our best to help.
International delivery (outside of the UK)
Please contact us and we can advise you accordingly.
Return orders to us within 30 days of the date of purchase. If you are outside of this period, contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will refund the product price and the original delivery cost (unless you are returning only part of the order).
Click here for full returns information.