- Be open, be honest, be you! Big Bright Feelings for little people.
- Norman had always been perfectly normal . . . until the day he grew a pair of wings!
- Norman loves his new wings, and has the most fun ever trying them out high in the sky. But then he has to go in for dinner. What will his parents think? What will everyone else think? Norman feels the safest plan is to cover his wings with a big coat.
- But hiding the thing that makes you different proves tricky and upsetting. Can Norman ever truly be himself?
This poignant and uplifting story about individuality is filled with stunning artwork in a striking minimal palette. From Tom Percival’s bestselling Big Bright Feelings series, it is the perfect book about self-acceptance and being yourself.
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Children’s Books
- ISBN: 781408880975
- Number of pages: 32
- Dimensions: 23.8 x 0.5 x 30 cm
Tom Percival (author)