- Be open, be honest, be you! Big Bright Feelings for little people.
- Ruby loves being Ruby. Until, one day, she finds a worry. At first it’s not such a big worry, and that’s all right, but then it starts to grow. It gets bigger and bigger every day and it makes Ruby sad. How can Ruby get rid of it and feel like herself again?
- A perceptive and poignant story that is a must-have for all children’s bookshelves. From Tom Percival’s bestselling Big Bright Feelings series, this is the perfect book for discussing childhood worries and anxieties, no matter how big or small they may be.
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Children’s Books
- ISBN: 9781408892152
- Number of pages: 32
- Dimensions: 23.8 x 0.5 x 30 cm
Tom Percival (author)