- Superior Quality Anti Burst Birthing Ball . Heavy weight PVC. Stronger, firmer and safer than standard gym balls.
- 8 page Instruction booklet showing a full set of prenatal exercises, post natal exercises, optimal foetal positioning, pelvic floor, labour support and natural birth positions.
- Pregnancy/Baby Friendly: certified NO phthalates . NO Latex. Non slip material for stability.
- Also included new, improved blaster hand pump and measuring tape for easy inflation.
Superior Anti-Burst Technology: The anti-burst construction ensures that should this ball be punctured whilst in use, it will deflate gradually, preventing you and your baby from injury.
Premium Birthing Ball Quality: The birth ball is thicker, stronger & safer than most standard gym balls, It has a max weight load of 300kg and is independently tested to be antiburst when punctured to a weight of 120kg.
Pregnancy/Baby Friendly: certified 6 phthalates Free. Latex Free.
Heavyweight material: 1300g PVC. Non slip material for stability.
Natural Pearlescent Colour: All birth balls are a delicate pale natural colour.
Choose the correct size for you: A birthing ball needs to be bigger & firmer than a standard exercise gym ball. When sitting on the ball, with your feet flat on the floor, your hips should be raised approx 10cm above your knees. This raised sitting position brings the weight of the baby forward, giving relief from back pain & general discomfort felt in pregnancy. Also keeps the pelvis open & pressure off your lower back during labour & contractions.
Select the correct size ball for your height:
- 65cm: 5’2 to 5’8 (155cm to 173cm)
- 75cm: 5’8 and over (173cm & over)