Have fun before bedtime pointing out as many animals as you can on our Animal encyclopaedia sleep bag – from monkeys to ducks and everything in between.
- Super-soft cotton rich fabric with accurate tog ratings and an easy two-way zip for speedy night-time nappy changes – our NEW sleep bags will help keep your baby at the right temperature no matter how much they wriggle about.
- 2-way easy change zip – Night-time nappy changes made simple
- Designed for sleep – The new hourglass shape, wide tog choice for different room temperatures or seasons, and handy what-to-wear guide helps you keep your baby at just the right level of cosiness
- Hip healthy – The design helps to ensure that baby’s legs are in a natural froggy-legged position when sleeping which is important for correct hip development.
- Togs – Preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. Grobags come in different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature.
• Recommended by the Lullaby Trust
About The Gro company
The Gro Company was founded in 2000, the result of two parents’ battle to get their baby to sleep at night. Practically unheard of in the UK, an Austrian sister-in-law introduced them to baby sleep bags, and after the amazing 12 hour sleep as a result, Grobag was born.
Wanting to spread the word to other sleep deprived parents, the founders gave themselves a target of 10 years to get the UK from 0% to 80% baby sleeping bag usage, but managed it in 5.
15 YEARS LATER…
They are known as the “official” baby sleep bag brand, having sold over 3 million Grobags worldwide. They now have over 13 different products to their name, all designed to make parenting easier. With offices in Exeter, Shenzhen and Melbourne they are a global business that always strives to put their consumers first.
They are proud that right from the start the company worked closely with the safe sleep charity the Lullaby Trust, and so safety and quality has always been important in what they do.
Formed in 1971, The Lullaby Trust is the leading UK charity dedicated to the research and prevention of SIDS.
The Gro Company have been working with The Lullaby Trust since its very beginning. During a partnership spanning over 15 years, the Gro Company have made a significant contribution to the vital work done by The Lullaby Trust, making a positive difference to the lives of thousands of families across the UK.
Why We Love It
Ahhh how we wish they made these for adults. Our little bubba looks so tucked up in a grobag. We love their softness and their quality. They really do help to keep your little bubba warm and comfortabel, encouraging a good night’s sleep.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery – Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4
Usually delivered within 4-5 working days.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
Next-day Delivery – £6
Order by 2pm for next-day delivery. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
If you order later than 2pm, but need it the next day give us a call and we will do our best to help.
International delivery (outside of the UK)
Please contact us and we can advise you accordingly.
Return orders to us within 30 days of the date of purchase. If you are outside of this period, contact us and we will do our best to help.
We will refund the product price and the original delivery cost (unless you are returning only part of the order).
Click here for full returns information.